Hello! Welcome to my photography blog!

My name is Linnea Erickson and I am an aspiring photographer located just east of Colorado Springs. Please contact me at linnea.erickson@gmail.com to set up an appointment or to get more details on pricing! Enjoy...

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Baby Girl

Since our photo shoot with Sophie didn't work out the best back in August when I took the boys pics, I thought we would try again. Here are some of the results:





After I took the indoor pics, I thought it would be fun to take her out to the prairie again and retry so her pics could match her brothers (when we tried in in August she was only 3 months old, so we had to lay on a blanket on the ground and she ended up looking like a gopher climbing out of a hole... poor girl!) Once again, she didn't love the outdoor pics and wasn't a happy girl. I still think she's beautiful though...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your sweet photo blog. I would give you a BUNCH of emoticons to express how awesome you are, but Megan apparently doesn't approve of them.

Your pics ROCK & it's great to see the kids!!! They are adorable!!!